vicky

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tree Time


In my spare time I like to go on the internet to find some interesting things and watch the news. Travelling, reading, watch TV, go on the internet and shopping are my hobbies. I used to travel to other places I havn't been before I had the children. I will get used to travelling in future. After school I always watch the news, the Game show and the cartoon in English programs on TV but I can't understand a lot. I think that watching TV is a good way to learn English. Also there are many ways to learn English outside the classroom. like: Practise speaking English with a English sepeaker everyday. Ask native speakers to correct the pronunciation. Record myself speaking then listen to the pronunciation. Listen to radio in English. Try to read newspapers and magazines even children's stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

Hi Vicky,

Good work here! You really like to keep busy, don't you? You can travel again when your children get older.
Can you think of any more ways to practise your English outside the classroom? Let's try to get to 50!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home