vicky

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Happy Day In Holiday

The first of July was a busy and happy day! I got up at 7 am, then I woke my children up and gave them some bread and a cup of milk for their breakfast. After I had finished my breakfast I put all of the dirty clothes in the washing machine and did the washing. Then I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen, it was a hard job for me to do and it took me two hours. After that I cooked dumpling for our lunch. At the afternoon, my family and I drove to a park. My children played football there and my husband and I lay on the grass for rest. We stayed there for a whole three hours and it was very cloudy. So we decided to leave. When we arrived home and took in all the clothes it started to rain. I thought that we arrived at a suitable time! At 5:30, I cooked dinner and had the dinner with my family. Then I gave my children a shower and put them to the bed and they fell asleep fast. Then I enjoyed the rest of that day. We are all tired but happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home